- This offering is a net price sale. We recommend telephone or e-mail
reservations as most stamps sell quickly.
- All items are unconditionally guaranteed to be as described. Any
item may be returned for a full refund provided it is returned via
insured or registered mail or through an overnight mail service within
ten days of receipt.
- New York State residents please add the appropriate sales tax to
- An extension for expertization will be allowed if Alan E. Cohen
is notified in writing within ten days of purchase that an expert
opinion is being sought. The Philatelic Foundation is to be used unless
other arrangements are made prior to the item being submitted. The
buyer agrees to pay the expertizing fee plus all shipping costs.
- No item may be placed on extension if the item has a certificate
issued within the past 5 years.
- No item may be returned due to a discrepancy in grading between
Alan E. Cohen and any third party expertizing service.
- No item may be returned if the item receives a new certificate
overturning the opinion of a previously issued certificate.
- Any item being returned must be returned with any and all certificates
that originally accompanied the item. If an expertizing body requires
that an older certificate be included with your submission, you are
not to provide that earlier certificate.
- Alan E. Cohen cannot be held responsible for any typographical errors
in either the descriptions or the pricing. If an item has been misdescribed
it may, of course, be returned.
- Items selected may be purchased on a layaway program. A down payment
of one-third is required.
- All stamp orders are sent by Certified or Registered mail. Orders
totaling $1,000 and less, please add $4 for postage and insurance.
Orders over $1,000 mailed gratis. Orders shipped via Express mail
service will be charged the current overnight fee.
- All literature orders are sent by Media mail. Please be aware that
Media mail is not covered by any insurance. If you want to have coverage
then the literature must be sent by Insured or Registered mail. Due
to the weight, these two services will cost more than the rates outlined
in the paragraph above.
- Placing order means that the buyer agrees to all of the Terms and
Conditions of Sale